A track record of delivering real solutions, real results at pace
The successful implementation of Consult Avila recommendations results in rapid pay back and is exceptional value-for-money.
Our clients have operations all over the world and operate in a number of sectors, including aerospace, automotive, FCMG, utilities, technology, public sector, etc. with turnovers ranging from £50m to over a billion. Here are some examples.
Global automotive supplier
- Preparation of a “3 year” business transofrmation plan, including a road map covering purchasing, inventory reduction, overhead reduction, relocation of production capability, site closures and movement into low cost production countries, resulting in a 150% EBITDA increase.
- Execution of sourcing, supply chain management and cost reduction programme plans.
- Significant increase in profitable new business as a result of improved bidding and processes.
- Reductions in excess of 25% in inventory value & 20% in stock days within 12 months.
- Purchasing savings 7% short term and 18% medium term – China savings realised 30%.
- New manufacturing facilities and JV in low cost countries.
Global manufacturer of industrial air compressors
Planning and executing a complete business turnaround of a medium size global company. Including:
- Implementation of a new replacement part organisation, involving the design of the entire supply chain, channels to market, distribution network.
- Re-structuring of the manufacturing facilities, aligning them to their markets.
- Re-design of their channels to market.
- Significant improvement in revenue and profitability within 12 months of starting the assignment.
- Recovery of spares market share by achieving over 95% availability with less than 1/3 of the previous inventory within 6 months.
Aerospace manufacturing business
- Formulation of a business strategy and implementation of a complete supply chain re-structuring programme
- Integration in to a single business – from a supplier of parts to a supply chain management solutions provider.
- 100% increase in revenue within 3 years of starting the project.
- Significant operational improvements.
- 62% inventory reduction & 70% lead time reduction within 12 months.
- 31% increase in output per head & 45% of floor space.
Flexible packaging business
- European wide implementation of working capital reduction programme.
- 25% reduction within 6 months (pilot project).
- Roll out programme covering all major facilities.
Aerospace Systems supplier
- Formulation and implementation of strategic sourcing programme
- 30% reduction in number of suppliers within 4 months.
- First year savings in excess of 8%
- Original target of 25% cost reduction achieved within 2 years.